In business, letting consumers know you’re there is an essential piece of the puzzle. For a brick and mortar business, it’s easy to get lost in the crowd and sometimes you just aren’t ready to make the jump to a digitized signage system. When you’re a new business to the area, it’s important to let potential customers know who you are and what you do. A well designed lightbox can help attract customers through graphics and wording.
Lightboxes are designed to display your graphic and help your business to stand out. Additionally, they help to bring a sense of familiarity for the community. Think about companies like Starbucks, McDonalds and Michelin Tire and how their use of lightbox signage has helped to make them a nationally recognized brand. If you think this is something your business can benefit from, consider these options available:
- Outdoor Lightboxes offer easy maintenance, as well as a variety of sizes and shapes. They can be custom built into nearly any design you have in mind.
- Marque Lightboxes are single sided and are often used in movie theaters, ice rinks and sporting events. They typically offer a more finished look than your standard marquee sign.
- The Clip-In Lightbox is an illuminated lightbox designed for high traffic areas and can be used indoors.They’re easy to change, too! Simply slide the old artwork out and slip the new artwork in.
- Snap Frame Lightboxes are an economical, multipurpose choice option that allow for simple and quick installation for your poster or graphic. They don’t typically last as long as a standard lightbox in heavy use, but they are a great solution if they don’t need to be changed out too frequently.
- The Slimline Lightbox offers brilliant lighting, is energy efficient and has easy graphic changes. An example of this type would be signage similar to the menu displayed at a fast food restaurant.Indoor and outdoor Lightboxes are both effective ways to advertise your products. They can be used at tradeshows or at retail locations to prominently display products, sales and services. With all of these options and perks, what’s not to love?
Give Digital Signsation a call at 651 633-2233 to discuss the near limitless option of lightbox signage, and to get a quote for your next signage project.